Mantras on Yellow Bell CD's
Inner Peace (it's up to us)
- Aum Bhur Bhuva Suvah - On the absolute reality and its planes
- Bhuh(earth), Bhuvah(atmosphere), Suvah (shining heavens)
- Tat Savitur Varenyam - On that finest spiritual light
- Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi - We meditate, as remover of obstacles
- Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat - That it may inspire and enlighten us
Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu Translation
- May all beings everywhere be Free and Happy and may all my actions, words and deeds contribute to their Freedom And Happiness.
- A vision or point of view - also for Asana to focus the gaze.
Sei Hei Ki
- A healing phrase used in Reiki.
- Om - The primal sound
- Shanti - Peace
Sa Ta Na Ma
Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo
The phrase recognizes God, Guru, and the teacher within. Used to "tune in" to your higher self prior to meditating. Another version of the recording of this mantra with lead vocal by Amit Chaterjee is on the Yellow Bell CD's 'The Empty Mind' and 'Svadharma'.
- Ong - the Creator
- Namo - a reverent greeting
- Guru - one who enlightens
- Dev - non-physical
Sa Ta Na Ma
This meditation is a great catalyst for change in your life. When practicing this mantra, there are also Mudras (hand positions) and a pattern of singing, whispering, and mentally reciting the mantra. Full instructions are included with the CD.
- Sa - All that ever was
- Ta - Creativity
- Na - Destruction
- Ma - Regeneration